Rattleroam Rattleroam

The drums in the beginning are a bit "wet", idk.
I kinda like the horn, but it could get some improvements (more trebble)
Everything is kinda loud in the beginning, just decrease the volume of some things.
Melody is very challenging, i like it. It feels like a battle preparation or something like that.
Just change the drums up a bit, add some native drums and you're cool.

R4R

Retsamehtmai responds:

Thanks for the review! ...just trying to figure out what you might mean by "wet" lol. The other things you mentioned I will keep in mind for my next songs. ;) Volume mixing/balancing is still something I'm working on DX

The Abyss The Abyss

In the intro, i think the piano is a bit too much treble.
Less cutoff will do.
After the intro, the bass comes up. (the part with only kicks, hats and bass) I kinda don't like it, until the main part comes. It's kinda "wet" or something, idk how to explain.
Arp is very cool. (melody)
Keep at it. The track you made is lit, even with these flaws.
3.5

MrSmash64 responds:

in the intro, i tried doing a radio effect (but i can see why i didn't succeed that well in this regard.)
however, the second one was't intentional.
thanks for the review dude! glad you liked it!

NK - Nine Circles (Jupitrean Remix) NK - Nine Circles (Jupitrean Remix)

Pls get a better drop.

Get some serum lessons on yt.

Jupitrean responds:

I don't have serum. I use sytrus, which is ok, but out of date.

Dex Arson - Hero Dex Arson - Hero

Dex arson turns into Rukkus/Nightkilla.

Sad future for all of us, happy present.

In The Distance In The Distance

I'm impressed with someone actually using that kontakt 5 piano and making a cool tune with it!
Well done! I actually don't have anything on my mind that tells me that something's wrong!
4.5 'cause nobody is perfect!

5TanLey responds:

You can't make anything bad with kontakt piano :P

Random Drop #1 Random Drop #1

meh.

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thanks for the in-depth review xD

Star Gazer Star Gazer

Nope. did you review the previvous one? XD

(before you go on ANY forum in the future, PLEASE read the rules. Makes things REALLY easier...)

Creeperhax responds:

Could you send a link to the rules? Please.

Darkness Worlds Darkness Worlds

It's not that easy.

READ THE NEWGROUNDS RULES!
"You must not request to get scouted, at some point it can get you banned."

Now, if you want to get scouted as an artist (any kind of), you have to create content that people likes, and that's cool with the rules of Newgrounds.

You need to have at least 4 songs (they need to be GOOD, 'cause not many people search the unscouted section, so you need to impress them to go wild.)
When YOU get scouted (not the track), you can scout other people, but if Tom notices an "ass kisser" (basically scouting everyone), he bans him from the NG, so beware.

Scout doesn't come straight off. I'll follow you just so i can see some more content, if i like it, i will scout you. If i don't i'll probbably just ignore next posts, as i always do.

(before you post any other music, make sure to listen to it as a geometry dash player. sometimes ideas are just ideas for the levels. Ask yourself: "If i'm the audience, would i listen to this again?". Apparently, i would not listen to this track. You? Probbably.) (sorry if my spelling is wrong.)

NITRONYAN responds:

Ok I'm sorry about that as you can tell I'm new to this and I'll work on making more better songs.

Flower Child Flower Child

R4R
------------
The background sound is kinda weird, when i read the title, i thought that this is going to be kinda orchestral. It sounds like in a western bar (ok. What? XD).

The song is O.K. by my opinion. Could be used in a RPG game.

[Electro] Undertale - Megalovania (Qwamii Remix) [Electro] Undertale - Megalovania (Qwamii Remix)

I never knew that you're on Newgrounds!
Never seen the link on soundcloud.

Amazing to find you here!

Qwamii responds:

I've been here for quite a while. :p Do check out the description for the SC link. Thanks!